Basic Policy on Personal Information Protection
Celebrate Message (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) will comply with laws, regulations and other standards regarding personal information and will strive to handle and protect such information in accordance with the following matters. The Company will not collect or use personal information illegally.
The Company will clarify the purpose for using personal information and use such information only in a legal and appropriate manner.
The Company will store the acquired personal information in a legal and appropriate manner.
The Company will consider an appropriate participation of providers of personal information in the handling of such information.
The Company will continuously organize, review and strive to improve the Company’s system related to personal information.
The Company will conduct in-house training on protection of personal information and publish the details of the training.
Handling of personal information
1. Definition of personal information
Personal information refers to any piece or any combination of information that can identify a specific individual by combining the following: name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth and sex.
2. Protection of personal information
In order to prevent loss, damage, falsification, leakage, etc of personal information the Company will take necessary and appropriate measures such as maintenance of our security system, improving the management system and thorough training of our employees as well as implementing safety measures and strict management of personal information.
In addition, if the Company enthrust all or a part of the handling of personal information to a third party, the Company will conduct necessary and appropriate supervision to make sure a safe management of personal information.
3. Publication of collection method and purpose of use
The Company will clarify the purpose of use of personal information to users, limit the scope of use of collected personal information and properly handle it.
In addition, if we need to use such information outside the limited purpose of use, we will notify users or announce the new purpose and reasons, then we will use such information upon users’ approval.
4. Use of personal information
The Company will manage personal information properly and will not provide any third parties with personal information except when one of the following conditions is satisfied:
1) Cases in which user’s consent is obtained.
2) Cases in which such information is provided in a condition which does not allow identification of such individual(statistical document etc.).
3) Cases in which legal or administrative organization requests disclosure or submission of personal information based on laws and regulations.
4) Cases in which a user violated the terms and conditions specified by the Company or the terms and conditions for the Service.
And when it is necessary to protect the rights and the property of the Company.
5) Cases in which obtaining user’s consent is difficult due to an emergency where personal information is necessary to protect human life or property of an individual.
6) Cases in which obtaining user’s consent is difficult and personal information is necessary specially to improve public health or to promote sound growth of children.
7) Cases in which we need to cooperate with a central government organization, a local government or an individual commissioned by such organizations to conduct procedures specified by the laws and regulations and when obtaining user’s consent might be harmful for the execution of the procedures.
In addition, the following cases are not regarded as a provision to a third party and we may disclose information in such cases.
1. Cases in which the Company entrust another company with the handling of all or a part of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
2. Cases in which personal information is provided accompanied with a business succession due to a merger or other reasons.
3. Cases in which personal information is shared with another company according to the provisions in the laws and regulations related to the protection of personal information.
5. Additional notes
(1) Disclosure of personal information
When disclosure of personal information is requested by a user according to the laws and regulations related to the protection of personal information, the Company will disclose such information upon confirmation that the request is made by the user. (We will notify the user if we do not have the requested information)
(2) Changes on personal information
When correction, addition or deletion (hereinafter referred to as “changes”) of the content of personal information is requested by a user because the information is not true, the Company will confirm that the request is made by the user, conduct necessary investigation within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use and change the details of the information according to the result.
If the Company’s obligation on such changes is not specified in laws and regulations related to the protection of personal information, however, this will not necessarily apply.
(3) Suspensions of use of personal
If suspension or deletion (hereinafter referred to as “suspensions ”) of the use of personal information is requested by a user according to the provisions in relevant to laws and regulations because the user’s personal information has been handled beyond the scope of the announced purpose of use or has been obtained by deception or other illegal means and the request has a particular reason, the Company will confirm that the request is made by the user and upon confirmation the Company will suspend the use of personal information immediately. If the Company’s obligation on such suspensions is not specified in relevant laws and regulations with regard to the protection of personal information, however, this will not necessarily apply.
(4) Use of Cookie or other technologies
You can disable cookies by changing the settings on your web browser. However, you may not be able to use some features on our service if you disable cookies.
(5) Continuous improvement